Re: [Spridgets] Progress on getting the Midget on the road...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Midget/Sprite"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Progress on getting the Midget on the road...
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:22:21 +0000
I am skinny and was still cursing the designer of the slave.  I used a 100ml
syringe and some tubing connected to the nipple and pulled on it till i got no
bubbles out.  Took me about an hour.  I used a baking tray in the footwell to
dispense the air /brakefluid combo and then got rid of the whole mess at one
time
ryan

From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>