[Spridgets] FW: OT- Beer

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] FW: OT- Beer
From: Tom Daughdrill <lincman90@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:22:26 -0500
So long as Yuengling continues to brew Yuengling Amber, I have no need to
homebrew.  The downside is that I have to make a 300 mile round trip drive to
buy the stuff, as it is not sold here in Louisiana.

Tom

> > Makes you wonder why they have more than one tap---all that tasteless
stuff is the same. Bud, bud light, miller, miller light. Just recently our
locals have begun carrying Yeungling, both on tap and in containers. It is a
huge step above the Bud conundrum and I have been ordering it.>
Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you
on Windows Live Messenger.