Re: [Spridgets] I'm jealous - HELP

To: oldtimealaskan@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I'm jealous - HELP
From: Weslake1330@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:55:46 EDT
Hi Jim,

History in the making.

I tell everyone that I know Spridget people in every state in the USA  except
Alaska.  Well, I guess I can't say that anymore.

The MkIV Sprite 1969/80 is my favourite though the finer points from  earlier
years like the quarter like catches are so nice I put them on my  69.  Maybe
the list need to do an O.S.H.I.T to Alaska?

Regards

W E S L A K E 1330