[Spridgets] Fuel line diameter and routing??

To: Spridgets Group Chat <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel line diameter and routing??
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:08:01 -0500
So, speaking of putting the carbs back on, what diameter is the hard
fuel line?

and the routing is:

Along the passenger side of the floor held in by the doohickeys up to
the front crossmember,

Across front crossmember from pass to driver's side

Back towards carb

.. and then what?  A special bend to get to the carb?  Several bends??

Thanks all,

Lester

.. no more mention of the Judson until after LotO