[Spridgets] LotO Contrast

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] LotO Contrast
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:47:35 -0400
I was reading the local newspaper and noticed an upcoming car event.
It is quite a contrast to the events planned for LotO. I just can't
picture a bunch of Spridget folks doing this. Here's a few lines from
the paper:

"Rubber will burn and motors roar as the Rodbenders CarFest hits the
streets of Coleman Friday.
     The annual car show's Friday evening "burnout" is what car owner
Steve Miller called something like a beauty contest for cars. Some
30-40 cars are lined up along Railway Street to burn rubber while
standing still, rev their motors and please the crowd."

Maybe Spridget folks still have too many of their own teeth?? LOL

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/