Re: [Spridgets] Blackhawk

To: cmanuel@wi.rr.com, Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Blackhawk
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:46:58 -0700 (PDT)
Not at the track at the moment after some tow-vehicle
hijinx with Porasik's Suburban, but I was there
earlier, it's wet everywhere. Jeff pulled over on I90
because of rain and tornadoes, and then his starter
crapped out. After using my favorite tool (BFH), we
got it to go, then brought it to my neighbor's NAPA
shop. We're paddocked over near the old tech barn,
entire area corded off for Jeff, me, Deikis, and Don
"Professor Whoopee" Shelton in his P-1800. Bill Dalton
is there, brought lots of guitars and stuff. The band
(now named "The Free Radicals", I believe) should
sound awesome in the new tech barn. Come on down -

Ron