Re: [Spridgets] I-80?

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I-80?
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:24:31 -0500
It's getting rather damp here in WI, too.  The end of my block has knee-high
water.  The local newspaper has been showing pictures of motorboats running
down the city streets.  Not quite as romantic as Venice, though.

If you saw on CNN the lake who's damn burst and emptied the lake along with
many of the houses on it's shore, that was not far from Peter C.'s place.

My office is 2 blocks from the river that empties out a 15 mile by 30 mile
lake.  That's a lot of water.  My house is just a couple blocks farther from
the river a few miles downstream, but much higher.  I'm crossing fingers
these days.  The water in the lake and river is supposed to peak by Sunday.
I'm wondering what I will come home to from the races at Blackhawk this
weekend.

How are the rest of you midwest guys faring?

LAD