Re: [Spridgets] Diffy plug remover

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Diffy plug remover
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:06:17 -0700
Check out the  "drain plug wrench" at these sites.

http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp?PID=113647

p://www.abbeypowertools.co.uk/subprod/oil-changing-0001415.aspx

They various tapered squares to fit different drain plugs.  Have been
using one for years, think it came from my dad's garage.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition