Re: [Spridgets] roadside attractions on the way to LoOz

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'Glen Byrns'" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] roadside attractions on the way to LoOz
From: "B- Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:35:05 -0700
Glen Byrns wrote:  "Imagine my surprise when I was searching Kansas for
things to see on the way through and found this:
http://skyways.lib.ks.us/towns/Cawker/twine.html  My heart if full."

A truly genuine piece of the American spirit that makes us unique in the
world;  a spirit generally mourned as lost with the advent of electronic
games, crack and an invasion of illegals.   How wonderful to see that this
spirit still lives, not in Los Angeles, Chicago or New York, but in one of
America's byways that would have remained unknown were it not for your
curiosity.   I wish I had time to send you some twine to add for me!

Buster