[Spridgets] We're here!

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] We're here!
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:44:00 -0500
Spridgeteers,

Carolyn, myself and the two fur kids arrived at the Inn at Grand Glaize
about 5:20 pm CDT this afternoon. I had a number of phone calls along the
way and we have two more late registrations and, sadly, one cancellation.
Jay Mers arrived from North Carolina this evening driving his BE. Jack and
Kathy Orkin leave from Georgia tomorrow and will be posting their adventure
to a website.  I'll link to it from our web page for those who want to live
vicariously!  Should get the link up by tomorrow morning.

The Midget rode comfortably behind the Chevy PU and is now in the parking
lot and covered for the night (no top!) Beautiful weather here...  high
around 82 today and no sign of flooding. or any water problems. The lake is
beautiful.

See you all in a couple of days!
--
Cheers!!
Jim & Carolyn - 68 "Spridget" in Osage Beach