Re: [Spridgets] Handbrake Redux

To: cclabaw@juno.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Handbrake Redux
From: Weslake1330@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:58:36 EDT
I think you need to make a special part to do this and then have the metal
rod bent differently to make it work. If you do a real nice job I might want
one  for a 69.

Over here in the UK you cannot get wire wheel or steel wheel specific
handbrake rods only a generic threaded set.  So, if wanted to save a lot of
fabrication you can buy direct from Moss.  Cable issues aside wear in the
drums can
cause a lot of slack.

W E S L A K E 1330

In a message dated 24/06/2008 21:03:02 GMT Daylight Time, cclabaw@juno.com