Re: [Spridgets] Arrived!!!!

To: "B- Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Arrived!!!!
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:36:51 -0500
I have had only a few minutes with the rush coming in, but I was able to
post a few still pics.  Go to the website at <
http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org> and on the index page there is a link to a
few pics.  We'll get more stills posted as we get time.  Additionally, our
still photographer (local photog) is doing a DVD of both slides and video
which will be for sale from the website later.
About half the crowd is now here.  The long haulers from Washington and
California States made it with no problems.

Cheers!!
Jim