[Spridgets] hydrogen filling station in Los Angeles

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] hydrogen filling station in Los Angeles
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:11:34 -0700
When I was quite young, during WW2, gas was severely rationed and only
for those with a war-related need (or buying Gas coupons on the Black
Market !)...
I remember cars driving around with inflatable gas-bags on the roof...
But I think they were filled with something like propane...

With todays high pressure cylinders there could be a neater installation...
but I almost had another heart attack when I found out how much it cost to
fill the propane tank for my gas BBQ...

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA