[Spridgets] First successful test drive of the season...

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] First successful test drive of the season...
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 14:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
Just had to tell somebody this news:  I took a test drive today and for the
first time this season it started, idled out fairly smooth and ran for the
duration till I got back to the garage.  Seems like a good sign.  So far,
everytime I've gotten ready for a test drive, I've only been successful in
discovering the next weakest link in the systems.  Lets see, there was the
brake hydraulics, then there was the cooling, then the battery, then the fuel
system, then the alternator mounts, then the smoking belt (my bad on the
alignment job there...)  Anyway - I did a bit of driving and made it home
without steam, coolant, fuel, brake fluid or smoke coming out, and all the
bits stayed on too.  Life is good.  (hope I didn't just jinx myself there)

Will keep you all informed as the driving season progresses.

David
'71 Midget
Long Island