Re: [Spridgets] LOTO

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, SpriteMidget List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] LOTO
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:09:26 -0700
The "Golden Age" for me was when....
- Drivers sat in the car instead of reclining in the cockpit
- They changed gears by hand, eye and ear, not by pressing a button on the
wheel when the light flashes
- The tires were skinny just like the ones on the family car
- Watching Fangio in a 250F drifting in a curve with Mike Hawthorn in a 625
just
behind him
- Drinking wine at dusk at Le Mans in '55 watching the glow of white hot
brakes...

Man... you just know why I love my Spridget  ;-))

Sorry folks, I've got to go right now and listen to my "Into the Red" CD....

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA