[Spridgets] Tire / Wheel Combination / Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [Spridgets] Tire / Wheel Combination / Question
From: Miniac7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 20:50:51 EDT
I'm finally getting around to fitting a set of 13x5 Amercian Libre wheels  to
my Bugeye. For tires I'm considering 185/60HR13 Sumitomo HR200's, which  are
available at Tire Rack for $41ea. This is strictly for street use  only.

Two questions:

...Have any of you had any experience with this tire, either good or  bad?

...Will this tire/wheel combination fit on a stock suspension Bugeye  without
rubbing, or any modifications?

I'm not sure of the wheel offset but I could measure it if someone on the
list has information that would require me to do so.

Thanks,
Howard Collins
Virginia Beach, VA.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.