Re: [Spridgets] blues link (no LBC content)

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] blues link (no LBC content)
From: chuck <cciaffone@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 13:40:21 -0400
And Kenny Burrell and George Benson.

But even so ... the guitar is a vastly overrated instrument when compared
to Diz and Miles on the trumpet, Kai on the trombone, Jimmy Smith on the
organ, almost any jazz pianist, Sidney Bechet on the soprano sax, Trane
on any reed, etc etc. Compared to all them, tell me about your 3-chord
rock guitarists??? Music?? More flash and glam. No substance.