Re: [Spridgets] Bluesmen, Now Brett Favre -- still no LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bluesmen, Now Brett Favre -- still no LBC
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 21:28:57 -0600
<<Peter C. and I agree that the G.B.
Packers are idiots for letting Brett Favre out of their slimy little hands.

Yep, PPP & Larry<G>!!

Now I am only a Bears fan (2nd) but the Packers Head Office makes the Bears
Owners look GOOD (and they AIN'T!!!).  'Course the Commish is right up there
with his pick to re-instate him<BG>!!!

To make things worse (for themselves) 'The Pack' coulda just done nothing
and he woulda remained their 'property'<G>!!  Then again, Farve ain't to
bright either!!  How many of us woulda turned down $20 MILLION dollars just
to shut up and stay put???  Don't think I even need one hand to count
how many of us would side with Farve !?!?!?

PROVES he IS "The Ultimate Cheesehead" !!!!  LOL