[Spridgets] Torin Jacks

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Torin Jacks
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 15:22:51 -0400
We have had so many reports of shoddy goods and service, that I thought I
should report an example of good service.

I bought a Torin aluminum racing jack from Price Club Online that began to leak
fluid within a few months.  Torin's Customer Service representative sent useful
information and advice for a repair, and offered to replace the entire pump in
4-6 weeks when parts came in from China.  The pump arrived within about two
weeks (on my birthday).

I would, of course, prefer that it not leak in the first place.  But given that
it did, the response from Torin was excellent.

Michael Rowe
"74 Midget
Long Island, NY