Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite trailer

To: <jjkan5@yahoo.com>, "'Glen Byrns'" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite trailer
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 22:12:38 -0400
Sounds good, John.
Bud

-----Original Message-----
From: John Kuzman [mailto:jjkan5@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:45 PM
To: 'Glen Byrns'; Bud Osbourne
Cc: 'Spridgets'

Bud -

The 1500 is coming out tomorrow morning before Dave Lieb takes the lead
near St. Louis. I am meeting Dave and Trish near Indianapolis tomorrow,
late afternoon. I will swing back home and head out for Cambridge, Ohio
Friday at noon. That should put me near Cambridge about 3:30ish on
Friday, depending on traffic around Columbus.

Let's touch base Thursday. I will be in my office all day Thursday.

John Kuzman