[Spridgets] Check your spare key #s

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Check your spare key #s
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:35:43 -0400
Since I will be using a MKII Sprite dash in the Holy Sprite for
simplicity reasons (I know the good Father)
I am installing a MKIII Sprite ignition switch which fits the MKII dash
hole perfectly, 1 key, on/start.
No start cable, ho funky head lamp/ign switch and since this dash has a
hole for a headlamp toggle, this works for me.
And him.
I have several ign switches but no keys for them.
I have bought several replacement key tumblers for these ign switches
but they do not fit, some are close but they fall out when you pull out
the key.
The catalogs list them from 58-67 and they do not fit any of those years.
So here are the switches I have with no keys,
FP 701
FS 937
FS 942
Or if someone has a spare 65-67 ign switch with a key, that'll work too.
But check your extra key numbers just in case.
I have a bunch of extra keys, none of these #s though

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ