[Spridgets] Holy Sprite progress report

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite progress report
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:40:26 -0400
The Holy Sprite is resting comfortably in Charley Braum's driveway, in
Elizabeth, PA.  I took the hand-off from John & Collie Kuzman (who were
right on schedule) in Cambridge, Ohio.  The entire day went very
smoothly and uneventfully for the Holy Sprite.
The trailer tows shockingly well, and the only way I could tell it was
still back there was by looking in my mirrors!
Thanks to the Powers That Be for including me in the Holy Sprite
Odyssey.  I consider it to have been an honor and a privilege (not to
mention a cake-walk, as I had the shortest "leg" of the journey).
Bud (Short Leg) Osbourne