Re: [Spridgets] Turn Signal Flasher, Brake Pressure Sensor

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Turn Signal Flasher, Brake Pressure Sensor
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:01:12 -0400
David Lieb wrote:
>>> great. Substancially
>>>

> But that would be the brake light switch and NOT the brake pressure switch
> referenced in the subject line.

Oh yeah, I did read that. I rip those useless thing out and put in a
regular 4 way junction.
Who needs a switch to tell you your brakes have failed AFTER you find
out the pedal just went to the floor?
Like OH SHIT, no brakes! Oh Cool! A light to tell me I have no brakes
just came on.
So you unplug it because it's always on now or until you fix the brakes.
Sort of like black tape over the check engine light since that bulb
isn't easy to get out ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ