Re: [Spridgets] exterior light fun

To: Chris Manuel <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] exterior light fun
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 23:13:55 -0400
Chris Manuel wrote:
> I cannot get the headlights nor directionals to work.  I do know through
> testing that all the bulbs are good.  Is there another ground I should be
> looking at?

There is a ground that bolts to the right front inner fender. That is
the head lamp ground.
Also double check the bullet connections behind the grille, they usually
give you trouble where the 4 wires come into those dual bullet
connector. (black wires)
The front parking lamps ground via the bolts to the body. New paint may
be inhibiting the ground
Make sure the back of the lamp base and inside of the fender where the
nut goes, are clean and bare metal.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ