Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] RE: Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Holy

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] RE: Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Holy
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 14:59:24 -0500
Just to try to clear any confusion...  The list Frank sent out on Spridgets
earlier is the one Ed scooped up and put on that horrid black page he has
up. That list as most of you will understand was a preliminary list which
Frank did before even seeing the car or knowing what it needed. Now that the
car is at Franks place, a complete and useful list can be made which should
be available soon at:

http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Holy_Sprite/Holy_Sprite.html

I should also mention that Buster is still furious with Ed for meddling in
BusterCluster and for all his vitriolic name calling. We moved on from Ed
some time ago. Father Jack WILL end up with something very similar to the
BusterCluster. What a pathetic, sour, spiteful, pityful, insipid and grouchy
old person.

Signed
God (apparently...)