Re: [Spridgets] Another Bugeye Lowering Question

To: Miniac7@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another Bugeye Lowering Question
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@Lehigh.EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:14:24 -0400
The wedges can't be inserted any further than the spring's front
mounting bolts, so the length is less than you'd think. I am at work now
but 3.3" is about right from memory. A bit longer is fine because it
will just extend out of the spring box a little. The wedge angle is far
more important than the thickness, just make them both the the same. The
4 degree factory wedges were 11/32" thick.
John
Fogelsville, PA