Re: [Spridgets] Front suspension causing car to have mind of its

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Front suspension causing car to have mind of its
From: Chris Rae <Chris.Rae@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:03:28 -0700
Hello again. This has to be the friendliest mailing list I've ever posted to.
I've so far had three offers of physical help, a phone call to talk about my
problems, fourteen (yes, fourteen) emails with advice and one offer of
marriage. Okay, I made the last one up.

Right now the car is stranded at a friend's house (due to rain and darkness,
both of which require a functioning electrical system). I'm away this weekend
for my brother's bachelor party (we're doing the Czech Wrecks 2008 rally) but
I'll be back onto car things the following week. It does seem like my easiest
next port of call is to try tightening up the U-bolts on the rear axle. That
sounds simple enough that even I could do it.

Many thanks again - it's very reassuring to know as I whack something with a
spanner that there's a Midget Army out there ready to save the day...

Chris

--
http://english2american.com