Re: [Spridgets] Judson

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Judson
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:14:57 -0600
On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 4:53 AM, David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Why would you have one sitting on a shelf when you could donate it to a
> poor fellow Spridgeteer (one on Long Island, for instance...) who would put
> it to good use?

Hey David, Rick might have been pointing the finger at somebody like
me..Just because I have 2 Judsons sitting on the shelf doesn't mean that I
don't plan to use them someday. The SP-1 is actually too small for my 1380
so I have one for an MGA that was designed for a 1500 engine. Just have to
make an intake manifold for it. And no, you can't have the SP-1. I plan to
build a motor for it too! I want to sleeve down a 1098 with the 2" crank to
a 948 stock bore and run the SP-1 on it. That takes care of the weak(er)
crank problem of the 948 and the heat problem from the Judson.