Re: [Spridgets] Holy Donation

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Donation
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:21:58 -0700
This list is my antididote to the nightly news.  Idiots on the road,
jaywalking teens on cellphones, cranky neighbors with loud dogs, customer
"service" that doesn't speak English, you name it.  By the end of the
average day, I'm a bit on the cranky side myself.  Reading this list often
takes off that edge and renews my faith in SOME of the human race.  Now that
you made me all happy and glowy, I'm going to go out in the 100 degree
evening and do some weld grinding with a big smile.  (actually with an angle
grinder, the smile just sits there)

Glen