Re: [Spridgets] Monterey Historic Races

To: "John Caffrey" <jdc6@Lehigh.EDU>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Monterey Historic Races
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:29:56 -0700
The body is a Byers. Running gear is all Volvo. Byers body's are very close
to Devin's as the molds were taken from a mid 50's Ferrari. Car was
originally built in about 1959 using 1957 Volvo drive train. Drive train has
since been updated to the Volvo B20 engine, front disk brakes and close
ratio gearbox.

Larry