[Spridgets] Monterey Historic Races

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Monterey Historic Races
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:30:28 -0500
Yeah, to be fair, that's a whole other subject. Somewhere in the fine print
of your race entry there's something about the venue or race organizer
having the right to your likeness, and/or appoint an official photographer
who then has the right to sell them. Most of the track photogs are cool...
but some are not.

Gordon Jolley does a lot of races... apparently takes pictures of my car at
Road America one year, mails them to me, and bills me... all unsolicited on
my part. I had to tell him to pound it. I wasn't going to eat the cost of
postage to send them back.