Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Values

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Values
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:14:30 -0700
Possibly someone in Illinois has been thru this before, and knows a good
attorney? You cannot be the only one that has faced this recently.
You should not have to reinvent the wheel in fighting your fight, and should
not have to fight it alone.
If there is not info here, google the internet using three or four words
that best sum up the subject.
...bill in oregon