[Spridgets] Holy Sprite shirts

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite shirts
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 23:16:41 -0400
Everybody who donated towing,  parts, or money ($50 or more) towards the
Holy Sprite
Please email me with what size shirt you want and where to send it.
Many donations came via Paypal and most did not mention a shirt size or
address.
I guess I could get the address from Paypal but if you towed, sent or
are sending parts, or sent money,
let me know what size and where it goes.
I was in touch with my Dad and he is placing a shirt order so he needs
to know.
I will have a few extras made just in case you want to send $ for a good
cause.
Thanks.

--
Frank Clarici