Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Values

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Values
From: <jfisher3@fast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:14:02 -0400
FWIW
For the first time, I recently gave in to several forces and had some cars
appraised by a very reputable agent, engaged through a car club. I just got
the results today.

My 59 Bugeye with a 1275, 5 speed, disc brakes, roll bar and some other
goodies was appraised at $25000.

My good driver quality 4 speed 69 Z28 Camaro was appraised at $38,000.

My guesses were exactly $10000 off, in two different directions!

Of course nothing changes, they are worth what someone will pay for them.  I
think my "guesses" are closer to reality.

Does anyone think he checked the NADA guide?

John Fisher