[Spridgets] My bug eye problems

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] My bug eye problems
From: "Matt Hagopian" <mhagopian@hoppetool.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 01:23:53 -0400
Guys, we pulled the head off before pulling the motor out... Look at what we
found! My grandfather was right! Sent the head out to the local guy to do
some work on it. Pulling that piston out because one of those pieces is
actually stuck into it, machining it off/out and putting a weld to cover it
up. Grinding all of the valve heads down because as you can see the valve
heads are hitting.

Comments? Concerns?

--
Sincerely,