Re: [Spridgets] [SPAM][midgetsprite] Gustav

To: "Mike Sergesketter" <mserges@psci.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [SPAM][midgetsprite] Gustav
From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 10:51:23 -0700
No hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, mosquitoes, fleas,
snakes, virtually no crime, and 350+ days of sunshine a year.  I think
I'll stay where I am.  Last year was the first time I needed 4 hoofed
drive to get to the store. If the first storm hadn't buried the plow
while I was sleeping, I wouldn't have needed it then.

Kate