Re: [Spridgets] Sprite-Midget Club

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sprite-Midget Club
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 21:23:11 -0600
<<i STILL claim Presidency of the PACIFIC NORTHWEST. If --I-- am travelling
through,...>>

At LEAST all of us DO know your 'travels' will NOT be east of the
Rockies ,so Bleeeeessssssssttttttttt !!!!!

<<How are youse guys in Chicago handling all this Mr. Leib? >>

EASY Bill !!!

David has from the Ike & Ron Regan North to Cheeseland and & from the lake
to Quad Cities!!!  I have from the Ike & Ron Reagan South to I-80 from the
tip of the lake to Ole Man!!  'Hopper & David have to figure out WHAT Ron
gets as he lives almost on the border!!!

Jethro (Quincy, IL) has to figure out what he needs to 'carve out' as there
is also a Spridgeteer in Springfield (the seat of evil/crooked politics
where a certain VERY Freshman U.S.Senator got his "legs"<G>)!!!