Re: [Spridgets] Sprite-Midget Club

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sprite-Midget Club
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 23:41:17 -0700
You can have all of the Puget Sound region but I get Squak Mountain.
And I will split it with the 2 Bugeyes up the road, the Morgan down the
street and the really cool TR4 up at the top on the loop.  In case you
wonder I walk all over the mountain peering into all of the open
garages.  If there is a tarp I know what is underneath.

-g