Re: [Spridgets] Midget Parts on Long Island

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget Parts on Long Island
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:11:10 -0400
>Parts available from vping@optonline.net

In addition, I have a good rolling '71 tub, the rolling parts belonging to
Vince and the tub part belonging to me.  This tub was a mistake during a
particularly low period of my restoration, and it is now available free to
anyone who wants to haul it away.  It needs a battery/heater shelf, floors on
both sides, and one 2' square patch on the right front wheel well.  No doors,
boot lid, fenders, etc.  The rolling parts must be negotiated with Vince.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY