[Spridgets] Dead battery and alternator?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Dead battery and alternator?
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 00:46:53 +0000
I left my lights on when I went to work this morning and needed a jump to get
started inorder to get home.  I drove 35 minutes home on and off of highways at
3500-4000rpm.  I stopped to get a haircut andd then couldn't get the car
started again without another jump.  I have no idea how old the battery is
(from previous owner) but shouldn't the alternator have recharged the battery
enough to start the car in that time?

So i am planning on replacing the battery at pep boys tomorrow but what about
the alternator?
Thanks
Ryan