Re: [Spridgets] East coast storm

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] East coast storm
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 18:12:00 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Fri, 9/5/08, ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net <ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net> wrote:
> I found out that travel insurance will only work if it
> prevents you from going or coming not if something affects
> your vacation in the mddle.Lovely....

If you've gotta be near a hurricane, you couldn't do much better. My mom lives
directly on the ocean, 60 miles east of Disney. Whenever a hurricane hits, she
goes to the one of the Disney resorts. Being central-most, the storms are
"usually" a bit weaker, and the Disney hotels by far have the best backup power
systems and are built like brick sh!thouses.

Ron