[Spridgets] pin holes

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] pin holes
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 13:41:13 -0400
Actually, they are nail holes.  Several places around the bottom of door hinge
pillar and the top of the sill below have small holes in what  otherwise sounds
like reasonably solid metal.  Should I try to weld them shut, some in tight
corners, or will I do more damage than good?  I am not sure I can get them all
clean enough in the corners to weld.   I could squirt some panel sealer in just
to keep water out.  I am not yet willing to tear all of this out and put in new
metal.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY