Re: [Spridgets] tires

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] tires
From: "Matt Hagopian" <mhagopian@hoppetool.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:45:34 -0400
Thank you Severin!
Dave, I would love to be in the top ten in my racing group, Currently I sit
in 14 in my grandfathers Jag XKE. I would love to see the bug get into the
top 5! hanging with 215hp 914-6 porsche and 911's I am in a vintage racing
group years up to 1972. Mods have to be approved but pretty much anything
goes, the 914's are so heavily modified its ridiculous, fastest guy there is
in a 911 followed by a 65 mustang GT and then a 1380cc Mini cooper.

--
Sincerely,

Matt Hagopian