Re: [Spridgets] Survey SAYS:

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Survey SAYS:
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:34:35 -0400
Count me in?? I have a 1500 bored to 020 over with hi-comp pistons and
a 276 cam. Ford Sierra 5 speed.

Does That count??

Larry

On Sep 14, 2008, at 6:29 PM, Bill L wrote:

> Hello Spridgets,
>

>         46 Entries .. so FAR
>

>         6- 948's  plus 3 modified
>
>         8 1098's  two of them slightly overbored.
>
>         24 1275's six of which of slightly modified plus two VERY
>            modified.
>
>         2 BIG engines plus one 1300 Suzuki twin cam.
>

>         I have put the spreadsheet together in Open Office formant
>         but can save it in Excel format for anyone who wants it. It
>         contains names as they appear in their emails.
> --
> Best regards,
> Bill L.                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com
>
> '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"
>
>  There's too much blood in my caffeine system

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams