Re: [Spridgets] winter storage cooling system question

To: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] winter storage cooling system question
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 20:31:53 -0500
> I was about to pick up some antifreeze today, but had a thought...
>
> Since the Sprite will be outside huddled next to the garage this winter,
> is
> it better to put the proper antifreeze mix in it, or drain it totally?

Chris,
Assuming you have no antifreeze in it just now, there is no practical
way to get all the fluid out of it, so you are better off getting it to the
proper mixture of antifreeze and water and drive it enough to be sure
that it is all thoroughly mixed. Otherwise you risk leaving just enough
freezable liquid somewhere and we all know that global warming has
not yet made a percepitble difference in Milwaukee winters.
David Lieb