Re: [Spridgets] LBC content!

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, "Spridget List"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] LBC content!
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:56:04 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 8:49 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] LBC content!

I just saw a guy with a red TR4 in the CVS parking lot. He was actually
driving it too. That makes two LBCs I've seen here in SoCal in less than two
years. Maybe it's the beginning of a trend.

Zoom, are you serious?  I always thought SoCal would be a hotbed for sports
cars of any kind?  Here, in the boring mid-west, we see more than that every
day.

BTW, this past weekend Ron said we need to get you out here for some races.
Do you need a schedule for next year?

LAD