Re: [Spridgets] Obama / McCain

To: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Obama / McCain
From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:00:35 -0700
Very well said.  Many of our present political representatives and
jurists are highly intelligent, but have absolutely no common sense.  It
is really a shame that we can't get a recall everyone campaign started
and start from scratch with candidates who really are representatives of
the people.

Kate