Re: [Spridgets] Paul Newman

To: bpazur@excel.net, soavero@yahoo.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Paul Newman
From: Weslake1330@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:16:53 EDT
There are worse films.

In a message dated 28/09/2008 18:41:54 GMT Daylight Time, bpazur@excel.net
writes:

My Paul  Neuman 'connection':

In '69 he and Joanne Woodward did a pretty  terrible racing movie called
"Winning'. It started at Road America. After  the race Neuman and Woodward
drive to Parnell (the township where I  actually live) to a cross roads
containing the the Mitchell Town Hall and  Parnell Bar (where my family and I
hang out at everytime they visit), where  a phone booth was set up as a
prop.Joanne make a phone call to her  disapproving mother. They drive down
Scenic Drive past St Michaels Church  where my son is now.

Bud