Re: [Spridgets] economics of toys

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] economics of toys
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:27:10 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
To: <kk7ss@verizon.net>; <spridgets@autox.team.net>; <tinydog@snet.net>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 9:07 PM

>  Canada and Russia *were* foreign
> countries!!
I didn't get the inference either. Alaska and Hawaii ARE the only states
that don't share borders with the rest of the US, and it's a long way from
Hawaii to the next country. I would think she must at least have more
foreign policy experience than say...a governor of Arkansas, for instance.
BZ

Uh, Billy, the idea that the fact that she can actually SEE foreign
countries from her state gives her foreign policy experience is what makes
everybody laugh at her.

I'm not sure I can make that any clearer.  Watch her interviews.  Try not to
laugh.

LAD

(Trying not to laugh.)