Re: [Spridgets] economics of toys

To: "'Kathryn Bales'" <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] economics of toys
From: "Andrew Payne" <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:14:37 -0400
Kate,

This is actually really interesting, I have been following this story (both
on this list as well as more mainstream sources of news) since the comment
was made weeks ago.  Somehow, this is the first intelligent answer I have
heard as to why Palin's comment was remotely valid.

I've deleted several overly political rants, and have settled on this:  If
this is true, (which I expect it is) and Palin is remotely qualified to be
VP and likely President; why was she incapable of providing such a lucid
answer in a timely manner and instead hid behind charges of sexism?  On the
upside, so long as she never faces another foe as tough as Katie Couric,
then I guess we'll probably be OK.

Andrew